We specialize in stone-coated steel roof replacement:
Stone coated metal is fashioned out of steel, then the metal is coated with stone chips and attached to the steel with an acrylic film. By utilizing the stone chips, the roof retains its durable properties, and it also keeps its aesthetic advantages of a more traditional roofing material.
Stone coated steel roofing specs:
Although its lightweight, stone coated steel roofing can withstand the harshest of climates. The materials best features include:
- 120 m.p.h. wind warranty with many suppliers
- 50-year limited warranty
- Hail stone penetration warranty from a Class 4 Impact Resistance
- Proven in over 120 countries
- Not only roof style options, but many color options as well
- Many suppliers strive for sustainability and use more than 25 percent of post-consumer-recycled steel.
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- Require little to no maintenance
A brief history on our roofing methodology:
Quick history note: Stone coated metal roof installation was refined in the United Kingdom during and after World War 2. The government requested a roofing material that would prevent harsh climate conditions from corrugating steel roofs. Stone coated steel manufacturing began with a New Zealand industrialist when he founded AHI Roofing, still the largest manufacturing business in the world today.
Call today and request a free roof inspection!
If your roof has weathered its last winter or bout of hail stones, contact Quality Assurance Roofing to request a free inspection for steel roof replacement options.