Quality is in our name for a reason. When our professional contractors replace or repair your commercial roof, we hand nail each and every shingle. Most people don’t know that when they hire most roofers to solve their problem, they bring along nail guns that blow straight through the shingles and provide the perfect escape route for your home’s heating and air conditioning, adding additional dollars to your bill’s bottom line.
Commercial roof repair: What we work with:
When it comes to commercial roof repair, there’s no material our Shingle Masters can’t work with. Our industry has progressed in leaps and bounds and now supplies a surprising variation of what covers your inventory overhead. If you wanted a stone coated steel roof because of its energy-saving attributes but you want the look and aesthetic of a wood shake roof, it can certainly be done. Our materials are diverse, and we also work with the following:
- Flat roof: We can replace or repair the flat roof for any Rogers business whether it’s asphalt, single-ply, multi-ply, modified bitumen or even flat-seamed metal.
- Tiled roofing: If you’re after a roof replacement, tile material is a popular choice because it’s fire, hail and moisture resistant.
- Stone Coated Steel: If your commercial property needs a new look, stone coated steel roofs can mimic the look of tile or wood shakes, and it can withstand extreme weather conditions
- Metal Roofing: Contrary to commercial belief, metal roofing is a light-weight material that is environmentally-friendly and saves money on your company’s energy bill.
- Wood Shakes: If your ‘commercial building’ really equates to a renovated residence, we can replace wood shake roofs that are western red cedar, cypress and pine.
Get started with us today:
Whether you’ve experienced recent hail damage with the recent storms in the area, or if you simply want your roof health evaluated, contact us today.