The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Maple Red Blend
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for more information.
- Technical Information
XT 25 Traditional Asphalt Roof Shingle
A beautiful roof makes a beautiful home. If you are looking for a shingle with staying power and style, your search stops here. When it comes to weathering the elements, XT 25 is at the top of its class.
- Built on a super tough fiberglass base, XT 25 provides excellent durability and performance
Traditional Shingles Brochure – Southeast
- Traditional Shingles Brochure – Northeast
- Traditional Shingles Brochure – Lake Central
- Traditional Shingles Brochure – North Central
- Traditional Shingles Brochure – South Central
- Traditional Shingles Brochure – Colorado/New Mexico
- Energy Star® Rated Products Brochure
- Fiberglass composition
- 205 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.