Landmark Solaris GOLD
Max Def Weathered Wood
Max Def Resawn Shake
Max Def Weathered Wood
- Technical Information
- Green Information
Landmark Solaris GOLD roofing shingles with cool roof technology
Landmark Solaris™ Gold from CertainTeed is a brilliant energy-saving breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work. Landmark Solaris is a steep-slope, solar-reflective asphalt roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that reflect the sun’s rays and can reduce a roof’s temperature by as much as 20% in the summer.
Landmark Solaris Gold adds new dimension to your shingles with a richer mixture of color granules. The result is a brighter, more vibrant, more dramatic appearance and depth of color.
Blending ecological technology and innovative performance, Landmark Solaris roofing is more durable than traditional shingles. The reflective technology reduces “thermal shock:” the expansion and contraction of your shingles due to temperature. Keeping a cool roof isn’t just good for your home; it’s good for your shingles as well.
Blending ecological technology and innovative performance, Landmark Solaris roofing is more durable than traditional shingles. The reflective technology reduces “thermal shock,” the expansion and contraction of exterior building materials.
- Meets the California Title 24 requirements for cool steep-slope roofing, also rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)
- LEED®, NAHB® and other “green” programs may offer credits or points for your Solaris shingles. Ask your roofing contractor about cool roof guidelines in your area
- All colors meet ENERGY STAR® standards for solar reflectance and thermal emissivity
- Landmark Solaris GOLD Sell Sheet
- Energy Star® Rated Products Brochure
- Two-piece laminated fiberglass-based construction
- 250 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Meets California Title 24 requirements for reflectance and emittance
- Meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing locations.
- Review local building code requirements with your roofing contractor
That’s a green of a different color.
Using cool roofing technology has been recognized as one of the easiest, most cost-effective ways of lowering energy consumption. But until now, going green meant going white.
While white is naturally reflective, Landmark Solaris’ innovative technology puts color where white used to be and produces a shingle that reflects solar infrared rays that are a source of heat gain through the roof.