The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for more information.
- Technical Information
Hatteras Roofing Shingles
Great looks meet rugged performance. This is one tough roof that manages to keep looking its best, no matter what the elements throw at it.
Manufactured to the highest quality level, the Hatteras shingle contains dual self-adhering strips designed to withstand high winds: up to 110 mph (177kph.) This roofing shingle has deep shadow lines that replicate the look of real slate at a fraction of the cost. Check with your local roofing contractor to learn more about installing these high-quality roofing shingles on your home.
- Shingle tabs have an oversized 8 inch exposure to mimic slate
- Wind and weather resistant roofing shingle designed to withstand winds up to 110mph (177kph)
- Export Roofing Selection Guide
- Hatteras Brochure
- 235 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine apprved products by manufacturing location.
- Ask your roofing contractor for further details.
- ICC-ES ESR-1389
- MSDS – Asphalt Shingle
- Data Sheet – Hatteras
- 3-Part Spec – Hatteras
- Miami-Dade NOA – Hatteras
- Hatteras UL USA Compliance
- Hatteras UL Canada Compliance