LandMark Triple Laminate
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Max Def Weathered Wood
Max Def Cobblestone Gray
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for more information.
- Technical Information
Landmark TL Tri-Laminate Roofing Shingle
Three laminated layers of the industry’s most durable materials provide a dramatically thick roofing product styled with the classic appeal of wood shakes. Landmark TL is the triple performance shake that has the hand-split look of cedar and the durable dimension of tri-laminate technology. Doesn’t your home deserve the Triple Crown?
- Tough, patented 3-layer laminate design provides ultimate durability and the dramatically thick roofing style of classic wood shakes.
- Random tab design and unique natural shadows gives luxurious dimensional character to the shingles.
- Ask your roofing company about the advantages of tri-laminate roofing materials.
Landmark Series Brochure
- South Atlantic
- Lake Central
- North Central
- South Central
- Three-piece laminated fiberglass construction
- 305 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type Iy
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.