LandMark Triple Laminate
Max Def Weathered Wood
Max Def Cobblestone Gray
Landmark TL Tri-Laminate Roofing Shingle
Three laminated layers of the industry’s most durable materials provide a dramatically thick roofing product styled with the classic appeal of wood shakes. Landmark TL is the triple performance shake that has the hand-split look of cedar and the durable dimension of tri-laminate technology. Doesn’t your home deserve the Triple Crown?
- Tough, patented 3-layer laminate design provides ultimate durability and the dramatically thick roofing style of classic wood shakes.
- Random tab design and unique natural shadows gives luxurious dimensional character to the shingles.
- Ask your roofing company about the advantages of tri-laminate roofing materials.
Landmark Series Brochure
- Three-piece laminated fiberglass construction
- 305 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type Iy
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.