The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance.
Note: Not all colors available in all regions. Contact Us for more information.
- Technical Information
Carriage House Luxury Roofing Shingle
This super-heavyweight roofing shingle offers premium performance as well as the prestige and appearance of a slate roof for perfect pitch in grand style. This scalloped slate-like shingle is a perfect solution for a steeply-pitched roof. This is a most exceptional roofing shingle for a one-of-a-kind home that will make you and your roofing company happy.
- Beautiful shadow lines provide unparalleled depth and richness, much like real slate
- Unique, scalloped edges give the appearance of hand craftsmanship
- The high-quality look of slate, with the durability of fiberglass constructionCarriage House BrochureRoof’s of Distinction Brochure
- Four-layer coverage when applied
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- UL 2218 Class 1 impact resistance rating
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.