Symphony Composite Slate Roofing Shingle
Symphony composite slate shingles are a masterpiece of synthetic slate design with enduring qualities of tooled craftsmanship, natural beauty, and harmony. Symphony is a specially-engineered composite roofing shingle that mimics the look and feel of natural slate, but is lighter, more durable and costs a fraction of the price.
- Excellent weathering capabilities for long life, combined with exceptional UV fade-resistant surface technology for superior color stability
- Available in 6″, 9″ and 12″ slate; and a variety of colors.
- Use our line of hip and ridge accessory to complement the shingles and enhance the slate-inspired look of the roofline
- Thicker nominal ½” profile for a richer, more beautiful appearance
- UL Class A fire resistance rating (with approved underlayment)
- UL 2218, Class 4 Impact resistance rating
- Passed UL testing for 110 MPH wind resistance at full 8″ exposure
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
- Superior fade resistant (UV) surface technology
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine apprved products by manufacturing location.