Roofing Insurance Quotes
The paperwork that you receive from the insurance adjuster is only an estimate of the cost of repairs – it is not necessarily the final settlement. Quality Assurance Roofing will negotiate and represent you regarding the final and total costs to repair. If the claim’s original estimate is not enough to complete all of your repairs correctly, Quality Assurance will work with your insurance company to obtain additional funds.
When you seek to find the lowest estimate or bid, you are virtually working against yourself. The Broker that represents you will often suggest that you get 2-3 estimates. When you take that approach, you are doing the work and estimating what the insurance company should be doing themselves. You can always find a lower price. But you have to ask yourself: “Are you receiving the best quality of labor and material that you are entitled to receive with the insurance company?” All quality contractors pay about the same price for material and labor. Therefore, it stands to reason that if everything is equal, then how is it that some estimates can be much lower than others? The answer lies in the fact that inferior material may be used and inexperienced labor may be installing the sub-par material. Always seek out a locally owned and operated company that has an established track record of customer service and satisfaction. Roofs are much more involved than replacing shingles. Serious consideration and inspection must be given to the basic structure of the roof’s rafters, decking, ventilation, drainage and cornice areas.
Consumer advocates recommend that you have your contractor present to represent your interests when the insurance adjuster arrives to inspect your property. It stands to reason that the adjuster represents the interests of the insurance company. Therefore, it is logical that Quality Assurance Roofing be present to represent your interests.
Some adjusters have a very limited experience level. Quality Assurance Roofing has more than 50 years of cumulative actual roofing experience. Having a highly qualified company to represent you is the key to having a properly adjusted claim.
Filling a Claim
- This is the easy part: merely contact your insurance carrier and let them know that your contractor believes that you have roof damage.
- Ask that you be notified of the date and time when the adjuster will be inspecting your property and notify us so we can be there to represent you. Quality Assurance will work with the Adjuster and your insurance company to make certain nothing has been missed.
- From this point on, allow Quality Assurance to do what we do best – represent your best interests so that your property is restored according to the maximum allowable.
- When the insurance company has finalized their approval process, we will schedule your roofing project!
- After project completion Quality Assurance bills your insurance company who in turn release the final payment.