Local Roof Insurance Claim Specialists
In the Northwest Arkansas and Central Texas area, we sometimes find ourselves at the mercy of whatever weather blows up from the Gulf Coast. At these times, and with any other fickle Arkansas and Texas weather, your roof can take a beating and may need to be replaced. Luckily your homeowner’s policy covers wind, storm and hail damage and will pay for the entire cost– minus deductible –of the repair or replacement. At Quality Assurance Roofing, we not only stand by our roofing work, but we’re also a team of dedicated roof insurance claim specialists that are committed to securing the right amount of money for your repair or replacement.
Roof Insurance Loss Specialists: Why We’re Qualified
At Quality Assurance Roofing, we not only have over 20 years of combined service, but we’re also certified, GAF Master Elite and CertainTeed shingle masters that are able to see you through the entire insurance claim process. In fact, insurance recovery comprises almost 90 percent of our business. As a shingle master, we’ve been extensively educated in every aspect of installation such as:
- Good workmanship practices
- Roof systems
- Flashing, the process of weather proofing your roof with a continuous piece of sheet metal to thwart any water leaks
- Product installation instructions
Each year, our roofers go through continuing education by attending seminars that keep us up to date on industry best practices. Armed with our knowledge, we’ll sign a contingent contract with you to represent you in front of the insurance company, similar to what an attorney would do. We deal directly with the insurance companies, regardless of who they are, and in fact, we just ask you to file the claim and we’ll take it from there. Quality Assurance Roofing takes care of the estimation costs with our trained eyes and we’ll identify if your roof has experienced storm damage or if it’s simply worn out.
Roof Repair and Replacement
Once your claim is secure and you’re ready to replace or repair your roof, our professional crew will arrive to close the case. We construct and repair the following:
- Tiled roofs – a popular and energy-efficient material
- Stone coated steel roofs – a light-weight material with the tiled roof look
- Flat roofs – we repair and replace asphalt, single-ply, multi-ply, modified bitumen and flat-seamed metal
- Metal roofs – energy-efficient, light-weight and environmentally friendly
- Wood shakes – a classic material crafted from western red cedar, cypress, pine and other redwoods
- Composition shingles
Request Insurance Claim Assistance Today
If your roof has recently taken a beating and you need a reliable and dedicated crew to see you all the way through, from filing the claim to repair and replacement, contact Quality Assurance Roofing to request a free inspection. You can also call us toll-free at (800) 928-7026.