Commercial Roofing for Southern Missouri & Northwest Arkansas
Quality Assurance Roofing offers commercial, industrial and instutitional roofing services to businesses located in Northwest Arkansas and Southern Missouri. We have experience working on structures ranging from historical churches to brand new buildings. With our fifty years of cumulative roofing experience and personable customer service, you can’t go wrong hiring Quality Assurance Roofing.
We are a roofing company that takes pride in a finished product and we stand behind our work. We have skilled personnel for all of your roofing needs. Our work in the commercial market includes new construction, estimating and re-roofing. Our sales/estimating department specializes in roof assemblies and understanding each layer from the substrate up through the exterior. We work with our customers to inform them of their options and provide the best roof systems for their needs. Quality Assurance provides adhesive and mechanical fastened pull tests as well as core samples. We work hand in hand with our customers and manufacturers to keep everyone on the same page and provide a seamless roofing experience. Throughout the roofing process we have trained personnel inspecting each step. We work with Metal, EPDM, TPO, PVC, MOD-BIT, BUR, Living Roofs and Elastomeric Acrylic Coatings.
Signs Your Commercial Roof Needs Repair or Replacement
All of our commercial roofing services are custom tailored to each client after we’ve thoroughly inspected their roof. Our free roofing inspections help us detect anything that could cause further damage to your property in the future. Quality Assurance Roofing has inspected a wide variety of roofs in our company history and we’ve found a number of issues that ultimately decrease a property’s value and can even cause safety concerns. Hot bituminous roofs, for instance, sometimes feature flashing that isn’t properly attached which can result in blow-offs resulting in an extreme safety issue. Sometimes we find that roofs were poorly installed and the workmanship is less than satisfactory, ultimately reducing a roofing system’s durability and life expectancy. Everything from blistering to EPDM roof shrinkage can be signs that your roof needs repair or replacement. Even relatively harmless, singular leaks can be a sign of a bigger problem, and unless you contact Quality Assurance Roofing for a free estimate, your property could be in danger of more destructive issues.
Commercial Roofing Insurance Claims
A lot of times, the commercial industrial roofing services we provide for clients are performed following an insurance claim. If your commercial property has suffered damage due to a hailstorm or other similar incident, Quality Assurance Roofing will act as your representative and negotiator when working with your insurance company. If your insurance company doesn’t give you the appropriate coverage to fix your roof, we’ll continue to represent your interests until you’re provided with the new, durable roof your building deserves.
CertainTeed Certified Commercial Roofing
CertainTeed is a leading manufacturer of commercial roofing and residential roofing products and is a division of Saint-Gobain, the world’s largest manufacturer of building materials. Saint-Gobain ranks among the world’s top 100 industrial corporations, operating through a global network of more than 600 companies in more than 50 countries. Quality commercial roofing depends on two essential elements: excellent materials and superior workmanship. CertainTeed has been one of North America’s leading commercial roofing material manufacturers for over 100 years.
Keep the following factors in mind when selecting a low slope roof:
- Choose the highest possible quality materials from an established manufacturer with an excellent reputation for integrity. CertainTeed has been manufacturing roofing materials for over 100 years.
- Compare similar products. Evaluate the technical data provided by the manufacturer. Compare the weights, thicknesses and ASTM test results.
- Remember, the money saved today on a low cost roofing system can be more than offset by the need to reroof sooner as the result of poor performance leading to leakage or premature failure.
- Consider the commercial roofing manufacturer’s warranty. The length of the warranty term (in years) helps gauge the superiority of the system selected. Generally, the longer the warranty, the better the system. Is a guarantee which covers not only the material but also the contractor’s workmanship available for the roof system selected?
- Property value. Is the manufacturer’s warranty transferable to a new building owner?
- Consider energy costs. Keep in mind that white mineral surfaced cap sheets, light colored gravel surfacing or roofs coated with reflective roof coating will help reduce interior cooling costs. Consider a CertainTeed cap sheet with CoolStar™ reflective coating.
- Choose a system manufacturer. CertainTeed provides the key elements of the commercial roofing system — insulation, adhesives and coatings, membranes and fasteners
- Consider building code requirements. Many local and state governments have specific guidelines for specifying roof systems.
Please contact one of our professional sales representatives with your commercial roofing questions by calling us toll-free at (800) 928-7026 or submitting a contact form here on our website.